Here's the latest news about PBLU. We had intended to relaunch PBLU in mid-January 2014. However, we are delaying the relaunch until April 2014 because we want to make revisions after reflecting on the results of an end-of-year opportunity we offered only to beta participants who completed at least one class during the original pilot. We apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause, but rest assured we are still committed to offering high quality content and classes for PBLU participants.
Major Changes & Updates
- Sponsored classes will be offered. We will continue to offer sponsored classes that are free, but they will have limited spaces available.
- Classes will have size minimums. If there are not enough participants registered for a class, then that class will be rescheduled or cancelled.
- Two-week classes will be changed to one-week. The one-week format will give participants more flexibility in selecting and scheduling classes they are interested in. Participants who completed two-week classes during the beta pilot will be credited for the respective one-week classes.
- PBL Teacher Certification will no longer be offered. We will no longer be offering the capstone class, How to Get PBL Teacher Certification. However, we will continue to offer Proof of Completion for one-week classes.
- New Projects will be added. We have been working with partner organizations to produce more projects. This process is being established and refined, but is taking more time than anticipated. We plan on releasing new projects as they are finalized between now and April. You can continue to access our projects here.
We are excited about the relaunch and look forward to a more streamlined and effective process for PBLU participants.
Please sign up here to receive updates about the relaunch in April.